Keys to Successful Child
Custody Preparation Kit
Thank you for your interest in child custody
issues involving Jehovah’s Witnesses. The
following packet is designed to assist in helping
you prepare your child custody case. The
information contained within should help you to
have a working knowledge of what you are up
against when dealing with Jehovah’s Witnesses in
child custody battles.
Included in this packet is;
1. The actual child custody handbook used by
Jehovah’s Witnesses to discredit the non-JW
parent in the court.
2. Key video material to assist you in
understanding doctrinal issues that should be a
factor in the well being and emotional
development of your child.
3. Information on “Theocratic Warfare” helps the
reader to see that Jehovah’s Witnesses routinely
will be untruthful before the court to cause a
biased judgment in their favor.
4. The “Advanced Blood Directive” is a must to
assist a caring parent in offering counter legal
documents to protect their child in the event of a
5. Extensive case history of JW custody cases to
educate your attorney on what you need to do to
build your case.
We are happy to assist with information on how to
position yourself to win custody of your child and
prevent them from experiencing the
developmental harm that results when they are
taught Jehovah’s Witness doctrine.
To order an electronic e-book to be sent to your
email click here
Cost - $49.95
START YOUR CHILD CUSTODY CASE
First find a good family lawyer to start. This
package includes the following;
1. Two hour consultation JWCC with client on how
to start your case.
2. Two hour consultation JWCC with your attorney
on the first steps to take to begin your case.
3. Documentation from JW literature defining
4. Questions for court, documentation of key
practices and policy as it pertains to children.
School Brochure, Watchtower Publications.
5. Successful Case History for use in building your
6. Extensive definition of JW Practices and how
they affect your child's development.
Cost - $250.00
If you wish to retain our services for complete
assistance with your case we can provide a
content expert and child psychologist to testify in
court. We will provide you with Vita and Retention
Letter to begin your child custody defense.
If you have any questions JW Child Custody has
an extensive library and experience in consulting
on JW legal issues. You can reach us at 800-762-
9227 or email us at
Child Custody Information